Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1st official post by Clark

After constant harassing primarily by Megan I have decided to quiet the voice and join the blogging world. Hopefully I can extend this duty to Nicole and she will keep this updated better than I. Well we are nearing the end of April and Sage has turned 8. He is now a cub scout and will be baptised on May 3rd. As for the cub scouts Sage is off to the races. He has officially been a cub for 1 week and will earn his bobcat badge tonight at his first pack meeting. Congrats Sage! He loves to read and learn and I am sure he will be cruising along in scouts. I have only 2 weeks until the triathlon and I am not ready. But I will see how this goes and let you know later. Otherwise it is rather
quiet on the home front. We will work on getting some pictures up and making this site more aesthetically pleasing. So more to come soon. CYA!

No comments: